Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Birchbox Opening!


I was super excited on Monday when I found my Birchbox inside my mailbox! My friend, Rachel and I have been getting the same items in our birchboxes for the last few months so when she received hers last week she asked me what I had gotten and I was so bummed that I hadn't gotten it yet! I've been waiting! =)

The items I received in this box are as follows:




The Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive.



I'm guessing that this is a peel for sensitive skin. I am excited to try this! I have never used a peel before, so I can't wait to see what happens when I try it.

Coola Classic Sunscreen


This sunscreen is meant for the face which I definitely can't wait to try. I love to be out in the sun but have horribly sunburn-prone skin. It is definitely nice to have a lighter formula for your face, so I plan on trying this soon.

Cargo blush.


This blush, which I forgot to take a picture of the actual blush, is a light pink, really pretty and fresh. I am excited to try it.

Fabulous by Isaac Mizrahi perfume.


I honestly didn't even sniff this perfume yet- so I will try it, but I am so particular with perfume, I will be interested to see if I like it...

Runa tea bag sample box


This is a HUGE sample!  I do love tea, but so far haven't been open-minded about trying different kinds of tea. I will have to give this a try.

This isn't my favorite Birchbox ever, but I'm definitely excited about the peel, sunscreen, and the blush!  I will be reporting back in a week or two to let you know what I think of everything I received! =)

**In case you are wondering the nail polish I'm wearing in these pictures is In The Cabana by Essie**

No comments:

Post a Comment