Thursday, May 30, 2013

May Birchbox Review

Hey guys! Today, I'm here to review my May Birchbox. I mentioned all of the items I received in this post and what my first thoughts on them were, but now I've had the chance to try them out and want to share my opinions on them with you!

 The first up, is this Runa tea- honestly I did not use this, and have no intention of trying it. I will be passing this on to a friend who will use it!

I really liked this Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel for Sensitive skin. I only had the chance to use it once and definitely want to try it again. I probably won't buy a full size of this because it's not something I see as a necessity but I loved trying it!


The Fabulous perfume was definitely not my favorite- I will not be purchasing a full size of this perfume. It was too strong of a scent to me- I'm not even sure how to describe it. It just wasn't my thing.


This Cargo blush was a nice pink color so I thought it would look really pretty on but the payoff is not great. I had to put a ton on my brush in order to see it show up.


I love love love this Coola sunscreen. I only have been using it on my face because I don't want to waste it on the rest of my body, but I would love to purchase a full size of this, it's just so expensive!


Overall, I felt okay about this Birchbox, definitely not my favorite- but hopefully next month will be better!


No comments:

Post a Comment