Monday, March 31, 2014

March Birchbox Review

I'm back with my March Birchbox Review!


The products in this months box were ones that I was really excited to try, however I do have to say that I was a little underwhelmed after trying the products I received...


The Keims hair care smelt nice enough, it was definitely minty and refreshing, however it made my hair stringy and dry. I needed to deep conditioned my hair after using this shampoo, so I'm not excited to continue using this. I will finish up this sample but I would not purchase a full size of this.


Ugh I hated this Michael Todd tropical fruit exfoliant scrub. It didn't smell anything like tropical fruit to me, it just smelt absolutely disgusting. I finished up the sample but would never recommend or purchase this in full size!


This Jergens BB Body cream was so silky and creamy that I would definitely purchase a full size. This is not something that I would have tried if it weren't for Birchbox, but I am so glad that I was able to. This beats out a lot of lotions that I have tried recently and I am savoring this small little bottle, using it in small amounts!


The Balm, How 'Bout Them Apples in Pie is a great cream blush. The color is a little brighter then I would normally purchase but when used in small doses I really do like it. It is not something I will repurchase but I will definitely use up the entire sample.


I love Coola product and this mineral sunscreen is something I will use more of in the summer or at least when it is sunny outside! I tried a tiny bit of it and like it because it sheers out on my skin, however I wouldn't purchase the full size just because of the insane price point that Coola products have!

So that is how I feel about my March Birchbox, if you receive a Birchbox how did you like yours?!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my BB Body Cream!!! I told Ant I think I'm gonna get a full sized one after I use it up. Haven't tried any of my other products though…I'm slacking!

    ReplyDelete