Friday, August 29, 2014

August Birchbox Review

Wow, you guys are lucky...two posts in one day! =)

I'm back with my Birchbox review for August!


This months Birchbox was one I wasn't really excited to try...sometimes the boxes that come in aren't full of products that I'm really invested in trying. Sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised...and sometimes not so much!


I didn't like this Neil George shampoo and conditioner at all. It made my hair feel stringy and dry which is exactly what I try to avoid since my hair is naturally pretty dry. I wouldn't purchase these in full size and they are definitely something I wouldn't want to try again.


I usually am not a fan of perfume samples, but this Catherine Malandrino was an exception. I was surprised by how much I actually liked this perfume. At first it was very strong and I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but after wearing it I discovered that I actually did like it. I definitely won't be purchasing any full size since I still have so many full size perfumes to go through!


I thought this Model Co Bronzer would be too dark for my skin. It honestly looked a little scary dark but it worked nicely! I just used a very light hand when applying it and there is a little bit of shimmer which is great for a summer bronzer. I will definitely be using this!


The last product I received in my Birchbox was this BB cream that I've been using in lieu of my foundation which has been great especially since it contains SPF.


Have a great long weekend everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment