Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Genius Bar

So this mornings errands brought me to providence to visit the Genius Bar at the apple store. I waited for a while and a nice man named Mike came out to help me.
He took my laptop in the back and came out with the worst diagnosis possible- my hard drive is shot and needs to be completely replaced.
However, I do have to say that purchasing apple care was the best decision I ever made because the repair cost comes to a total of $0!! I almost hugged the man when he told me it would be repaired for free. Unfortunately I will lose all my pictures, files and everything on the computer but that's okay, at least I will have my computer back!!

So posts for the next few days might be a little goofy, no pictures and such. I will catch up with this when I get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment