Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Florida Vacation (Part 3)

For the second full day we had visitors in Florida- we decided to go on Captain Hiram's River King Cruise. Captain Hiram's is a great waterfront restaurant in Florida that my parents absolutely love going to.  We went onto the boat on a chilly (well as chilly as it gets in Florida...) day and were hoping to see dolphins, alligators, manatees, and lots of birds...


We did see one manatee and quite a few dolphins but they were a little difficult to capture in photographs. Unfortunately we didn't see any alligators- I was hoping to see at least one lounging around but I guess there wasn't enough sun for them!

There were lots of birds though....



Two kids I know even got to drive the boat =)




Then when we got back to my parents house- it was time to celebrate my dad's birthday!



It was a great day! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment