Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Recap!

Wow it's been a busy weekend! I literally don't think I stopped the entire weekend! 

On Saturday I worked for 4 hours in the morning, and then headed off to our annual gym show to work some more. We had two shows and I am definitely glad they are over!!

Later that night I needed to blow off some steam so I headed over to the Westerly Summer Pops concert with Brittni and Steve to have a picnic dinner, listen to the show, and watch some fireworks.





We had a great time, and it was so nice to see Brittni since her birthday is tomorrow and I wasn't sure I would be able to see her on her actual birthday!

After a great night with Brit and Steve I headed home to get some sleep...then Sunday morning I took a nice hike with my dad.







I'm not quite sure how long of a hike it was miles-wise because we ended up getting lost a few times...and I totally forgot to track it on my phone. However, we ended up hiking for about 90 minutes which was a great workout! I took a nice long shower afterwards and then got ready to meet my co-worker Doreen to work on a few things for our upcoming recital.



I ended up hanging out with her and her family all afternoon, her husband Mike made us some yummy drinks and we had a great time just hanging out.



I had to leave around 6:30 because I had plans to go to the movies with my friend Kristin! We went to see Monsters University which was absolutely adorable. If you liked Monsters Inc AT ALL, you should definitely go see Monsters University! It was amazing, absolutely adorably amazing. Go see it.

We got out of the movie in such great moods because it was just so adorable. Unfortunately I had to water someones plants for them, go get milk (no place was open- I had to go to a gas station where some kid was as high as a kite...), and drop mail in a mail box before I got home. It was crazy doing random errands at 9:30 at night. Always a fun time =)

Finally, I got home, in time to see the HUGE moon in the sky and get a great nights sleep.




How was your weekend? Was it crazy busy?! What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment