Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October Birchbox Review

I'm back today with my October Birchbox review! This month I received some products that I was extremely excited to try. 




This aqua lacquer lip gloss is an absolutely gorgeous shade of bright red, however I was not thrilled with the way that it felt on my lips. It was sticky and slimy all at the same time. I didn't think that I would dislike it as much as I did but within seconds of having it on my lips, I had to wipe it off...

I wouldn't recommend it, but then again I'm very weird about lip products, and if you've been reading this blog for any length of time or know me personally, you know that I am obsessive about my Burts Bees. So this product is definitely a pass for me.



The folle de joie perfume is something that I would wear, and did wear for quite a few days however isn't something that I'm planning to run out and by. The scent is more mature then I normally wear. I typically like something that is a little sweeter, and this is definitely not sweet!

I won't be purchasing this perfume, but if you like more mature scents I would definitely check this out.



I was excited to try this Liz Earle product, and I really liked it as I was using it. The warm cloth was a fabulous idea because I could actually see it working. However,  I ended up getting a pimple the day after using it =(

Pass!


This product, I absolutely love. Miss Jessie's Creme de la Creme conditioner, I used as a deep conditioner at the end of my shower and oh my God, it smelt incredible. I would repurchase this conditioner just for the smell alone, but it also made my hair feel incredible smooth.

I often use the Macademia Deep Repair masque but I will definitely be doing a price comparison and if this is cheaper by any means, I may start using this one!


Why do I bother trying Chapstick? Nothing compares to my Burts Bees. End of story.


Overall this was an okay box, I'm glad I liked one product inside, and can't wait for the November box to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment