Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February Birchbox Review!

It's that time again, time to review my birchbox. This month I was extremely pleased with my box, I definitely received some awesome products!



I'm not a huge pomegranate fan, it's never been my favorite scent. However, I absolutely love this Whish pomegranate lotion. The scent wasn't too overwhelming, but still enough to make it smell absolutely fantastic. The lotion itself was lightweight but moisturizing. Whish seems to be a great brand with awesome products- I have loved their blueberry shaving cream in the past. I would definitely use a full size of this lotion in the future, however I'm interested in some of the other scents offered. They offer; pomegranate, lemongrass, almond, lavender, coconut and blueberry. I would love to try the coconut!


I have been using this Beauty Protector protectant oil for the past week or so after washing my hair. I have been applying it to my soaking wet hair and then let it sit in my hair while it air dries. The oil is great to allow my a little extra protection and shine. I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a great hair oil.


I liked this Coastal Scents palette. I received four colors which were nicely pigmented, but you can see all of the colors here. I received a light creamy color, a light brown, a darker brown, and a black. I found that they were easy to put on, but I didn't need to build them up at all. I usually like my eyeshadow to be light, no real dark colors, so I had to be really careful applying these!


I used this Paula's choice serum under my moisturizer and it was nice enough. I enjoyed trying it however I don't think it's something I need to add to my daily beauty routine. I didn't notice any major improvement in my skin from this product, so I will not be purchasing the full size product.


This Reviver clothes deodorant was interesting to try. I put it in my purse and tried it once. I will keep it  there for now because I believe it's a very smart product idea- but I haven't found much of need for it yet. I'm not often in situations where my clothes start to reek, but I will hold onto it since it's reusable!

That's it for my February Birchbox! Check back in tomorrow for my Project 365 weekly update!

No comments:

Post a Comment