Friday, December 7, 2012

Couponing Attempt!

Well. Today I did my first attempt at extreme couponing and here's what I got!




So all of this was purchased at CVS and I took advantage of their Extra Bucks Rewards program and have some extra care bucks to use on my next shopping trip!

Here's how it all worked out:

Listerene- buy $10 worth get $5 ECB + coupon for $1 off
M&Ms- buy 4/$10 get $3 ECB  + coupon for $1 off any 2
Hershey Kisses- buy 4/$10 get $3 ECB + 2 coupons for $1.10 off any 2
Halls- on sale for $1.50 each + coupon for $1 off any 2
Vitamins- I didn't end up getting the BOGO deal I thought I was going to get on it and I'm not sure why... but I used a $2 off coupon!

Overall- not exactly what I was hoping for but I did okay for my first trip- I can't wait to try again!!! =)

1 comment: