Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gift Guide 2012!

I know some people are extremely organized and are all done with their Christmas shopping and have been done since October (Hello my people!) But I do know that a lot of people are procrastinators and are just now thinking about heading out and braving the mall crowds to get presents for their friends and family. If that's you then here's a few things of my favorite things! 

Bath and Body Works Candles

If you're looking for a great Christmas candle to share with family and friends I highly recommend Tis The Season by bath and body works. It is the best smelling Christmas candle I have ever smelt! =)


I also recommend pretty much everything at Bath and Body works because there really is something for every girl in your life- moms, sisters, whatever!



Kindle


I absolutely love my kindle. I use it all the time for pretty much all the books I read. I have the original kindle but I would recommend anything by Kindle to be given a try. It is a great gift for the book lovers in your life.

Birchbox


I highly recommend the gift of Birchbox. I received this gift for my birthday and got three months worth of samples as my present! It was a wonderful gift and I would love to give it to other people in my life- and I think it would be a great Christmas gift.

Concert Tickets/Event Tickets

I think it's great to have an event to look forward to- whether it's a concert, a play, or a sporting event. I have received tickets to Wicked, and Chicago as gifts and it was great to have something to look forward to. If you're looking to buy something for someone who has everything I would definitely consider purchasing them tickets to an event. For boys who are hard to buy for too- sporting event tickets are a great option if they are into anything like that!

Lush Products

I love Lush products and think they make fantastic gifts. Whether you purchase one of their gift sets or just pick up a couple bath bombs and bubble bars, everyone deserves to take a nice bath and relax every once in awhile. Not only are bath products a total luxury but it is so nice to receive them as gifts and not have to buy them for yourself.

American Girl Dolls and Accessories


I had an American Girl doll (Kirsten) when I was a little girl and as far as I hear from the kids I teach they are still in style =) I loved playing with my doll and dressing her up- and I think most little girls love to do that too! The American Girl doll store has expanded and there are so many accessories you can now get for your doll it is incredible! I would highly recommend a doll or accessories for any little girl you have in your life!

Diamond Candles



Have you heard about Diamond Candles? Well they are amazing! Each candle has a ring inside which could either be a nice expensive ring or a costume jewelry ring! It's such a fun concept and would be a great surprise for Christmas!

Ornaments

Ornaments are always a classic gift. I love ones that have special meaning- or ones with cute Disney characters on them! If you're looking for a more expensive ornament- you could always go with a swavorski crystal snowflake! They are labeled for each year and would make a great holiday tradition.
If you're looking for a less expensive option you could check out pinterest and make your own ornaments!

Christmas Village

Lately I have eyeing the Dept 56 Disney Christmas Village. I think it would be such a sweet idea to get a different building for a Christmas Village to be able to start one of your own. I am thinking I will start my village next year and am hoping to receive a building next year for Christmas =)

Gift cards

I know I have said this a ton of times- but gift cards are not as lame as people make them sound. I LOVE LOVE LOVE receiving gift cards. It is so much fun to be able to go shopping after Christmas. I know for a fact that my parents and brother prefer to receive gift cards from me. I always get them gift cards as part of their Christmas gifts!

That's all for now! I may be back with a stocking stuffer guide soon...stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of gift cards too!
    Also, LUSH, what a great smelling store. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete