Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March Birchbox

The birchbox I received in the mail this week was THE BEST BIRCHBOX EVER! Seriously!



Here are the items that came inside...


When I opened the box and saw this Macadamia Deep Repair Masque I freaked out! I already use this product, but it is very expensive so I don't purchase it very often. I was so excited when I opened up the box and saw this inside!


I have never used the Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment but I am so excited to try it! It is definitely a GREAT size sample- just like the little ones you can purchase in the drug store.


This supergoop sunscreen will definitely be used since the sun is finally starting to shine around here! Sunscreen is definitely something nice to get since I will use it no problem.


I'm also excited to try this benefit bene tint. It is a cheek and lip stain but I am really excited to use it as a cheek stain. I have been thinking about purchasing a cheek stain recently so this couldn't have come at a more perfect time...


This shave gel smells amazing. I have never heard of a shave gel smelling like blueberries, but it smells FANTASTIC! I can't wait to try this.


This emery board is the last item in my box and it is definitely beautiful. It was a nice little extra to get in the box.

I really think that this is really the best Birchbox I have ever received. I am so excited about the hair products especially. I love the natural elements to the Macadamia Oil products and am so happy that Birchbox included them in my box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment