Monday, November 12, 2012

Organized Couponing!

On Saturday while in the Dollar Store with my mom I came across this little baby:


I thought it would be perfect for housing all of my coupons and you certainly can't beat the price- $1! My mom picked one up too and both of us had the same plan- sort coupons into them!


This is how my coupons were currently living in my purse. They were organized into categories but simply clipping them together made it difficult to find the coupon I was looking for. Also, I had trouble finding the category I was looking for because they were all just floating around my purse. Something definitely needed to be done.


So, all of my coupons were sorted into categories:  Beauty, Cleaning Supplies, Health, Food, Supplies, and Mall.


Sorting them also allowed me to go through and purge any coupons that had expired or were about to expire and I knew I wouldn't use in the next few days.


Can you believe this little baby holds all these money savers?! I love it!


And there you have my new organization system for coupons!

How do you organize your coupons?

No comments:

Post a Comment